- Jarrow Formulas, Artichoke 500, 500 mg, 180 Capsules
Jarrow Formulas, Artichoke 500, 500 mg, 180 Capsules
- Standardized Extract
- Supports Liver and Cholesterol Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
Artichoke 500 Extract is standardized to contain 5% total caffeoylquinic acids. Clinical research has documented the following beneficial properties of artichoke extract:
- Liver Function — Protects glutathione levels. Stimulates liver activity by promoting circulation within the liver.
- Cardiovascular Function — Inhibits oxidation of LDL cholesterol and increases healthful levels of HDL (protective) cholesterol.
- Digestion — Stimulates synthesis of bile, a product of the liver that supports detoxification and the absorption of fat-soluble nutrients.
Take 1 capsule per day with food or as directed by your qualified health care consultant.
Cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), and silicon dioxide. Capsule consists of gelatin.
No wheat, no gluten, no soybeans, no dairy, no egg, no fish/shellfish, no peanuts/tree nuts.
Note: If you have a medical condition (especially gall bladder or bile duct blockages), are pregnant, lactating, trying to conceive, under the age of 18, or taking medications, consult your health care practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of the reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings per Container: 180|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Artichoke Extract (Cynara scolymus) (leaf) (5% total caffeoylquinic acids)||500 mg||*|
|*Daily Value not established.|